September babies 2018HxhiuRic3
- Health24.com | Child swallowed a battery? Don't wait for it to pass naturally 20th May 2019It has become increasingly common for children to swallow batteries – and generally doctors wait to see if the child passes it naturally. But, a new study suggests batteries should be removed as soon as possible.
- Health24.com | Woman allergic to water reveals tragic reality of rare condition 20th May 2019A British woman with an extremely rare allergy to water has revealed the heartbreaking struggle of her day-to-day life.